Discover the rich history of the Royal Palace in Madrid with our guided tour
With our small group tours you can also get to know the Royal Palace in an intimate way. Here we have it clear: we prefer quality over quantity and that’s why we do tours of seven people at the most.
What can I do if there are more of us? As long as you book days in advance, we can do the tour. As there are more than seven people, we will do it in a private format.
Enter the Palace of the Spanish Monarchy
Choose the type of tour that suits you best and come and discover the depths of Spain with the only Spanish company awarded with a Viator Award in 2023.
And, not for nothing, but this is the second Viator Award in a row!
General information and frequently asked questions
– Age: There is no minimum or maximum age to enjoy art. All people from 0 to 120 years old can come. Maximum 20 per group
– Duration: 1 h 30 m
– Start time: see availability
– Input for mobile devices
– Languages: English, Spanish
- Tickets included
- Professional tour guide.
- Entrance – Royal Palace of Madrid
¿Qué no incluye?
- The right to take the Stradivarius and take it home with you.
- Title / s of the Spanish crown
- Right to take over the country.
¿Qué esperar de una visita guiada en el Palacio Real?
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop at: Royal Palace of Madrid, Calle de Bailen s/n, 28071 Madrid Spain
Our guide will take you around and show you the highlights of the largest royal residence in Europe: the Royal Palace of Madrid. Hall of Columns, the majestic staircase designed by the great Francesco Sabatini or the Throne Room. The small group of 6 people maximum will give you the opportunity to have a complete view of this magnificent building.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Salida y regreso
- Plaza de Oriente, 28013 Madrid, Spain We will meet at the equestrian statue of Philip IV (in the center of the Plaza de Oriente). The guide will have a sign with the company’s logo (The guides you need). We strongly recommend arriving 15 minutes early (we are strictly punctual).
Information about the return
- Back to the original starting point
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baby carriages can be carried
- Public transportation is available nearby
- Transportation is adapted for wheelchair users.
- Surfaces are suitable for wheelchair use.
- Confirmation will be received at the time the reservation is made.
- Most travelers can participate in the experience.
- In this excursion or activity there will be a maximum of 20 travelers.
Política de cancelación
If you want a full refund, please cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of the activity.
Seguridad frente a la COVID
What to expect during your visit
- The busiest areas are disinfected on a regular basis
- Guides are required to wash their hands frequently.
- It is mandatory for travelers to wear face masks in public areas.
- Hand sanitizer gel available for travelers and staff
- Social distancing was implemented throughout the visit.
- It is mandatory for guides to wear masks in public areas.
- These are the security measures implemented according to the establishment, although Tripadvisor has not verified their veracity.