Discovering the collections of the Prado Museum of Madrid
Thanks to the different tours that we offer, you will be able to know different routes inside this wonderful museum: from the great masters of Spanish painting to the most representative historical figures of Spain.
From Las Meninas to Goya’s Saturn. We can also go through the most relevant female artists in the history of art and, unfortunately, forgotten by it, although not by us. From Sofonisba Anguisola to Rosa Bonheur or Clara Peeters.
Live a unique experience at the Museo del Prado
Select the type of tour that best suits your tastes and enjoy the benefits of a team
twice awarded the Viator Prize in a row. We are proud to
to be able to say that we are the only Spanish company to be awarded with the
Viator in 2023.
We are waiting for you!
General information and frequently asked questions
– Age: There is no minimum or maximum age to enjoy art. All persons are welcome to attend.
– We work with groups of 7 people at the most. If there are more than seven of you, we will make a private group just for you and yours. However, given the Prado’s rules, this option will only be available for the one and a half hour tour.
– Duration: 1 h 30 m
– Start time: see availability
– You can bring your voucher either printed or on your cell phone.
– Languages: English, Spanish, Italian.
– Meeting point: We will meet at the statue of Goya located in front of the Museum’s ticket office.
- Professional Guide
- Entrance ticket to the Prado Museum that will be provided by the guide before entering.
¿Qué no incluye?
- Pick up service at the hotel.
¿Qué esperar de una visita guiada en el Museo Nacional del Prado?
The Prado Museum is, without a doubt, the greatest treasure of our country and one of the most prestigious art galleries in the world. Two hundred years old, this emblematic museum remains a shining example of artistic excellence. Our 90-minute guided tour immerses you in an exciting journey through the highlights of the collection, taking you by the hand through the masterpieces of geniuses such as Bosch, Titian, El Greco, Velázquez and Goya.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes.
Our guides will be at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before. We strongly encourage you to be punctual. El Prado es muy estricto a la hora de dejar pasar grupos y, además, no está bien hacer esperar a los demás miembros del grupo.
Los guías habrán comprado sus entradas previamente de forma que no haremos cola para comprar las entradas.
For your convenience, an audio system will be used so that you will be able to hear your guide no matter how crowded the Museum is. Finally, the small group will allow us to navigate the Museum with greater comfort and will make the relationship between guide and visitor easier. By the way, the founder of the company, Fernando, always says that he has to ask a lot of questions at the Science Museums every question is valid and the small group is also an opportunity to interact more with your guide. Let there be no shyness!
Salida y regreso
- Departure information: Monumento a Goya, C. de Felipe IV, s/n, 28014 Madrid, Spain.
We will meet at the emblematic Goya Statue, right in front of the Prado Museum ticket office. We will send you an email with all the detailed instructions hours before the tour (usually the night before the tour).
- Return information: Return to the original starting point.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Baby carriages can be carried
- Public transportation is available nearby
- Babies should be seated on the lap.
- Transportation is adapted for wheelchair users.
- Surfaces are suitable for wheelchair use.
If you have any questions about accessibility, we will be happy to help you. Just call the following number and indicate the product code: 169630P1
+34 91 177 6743
- Confirmation will be sent to the e-mail address used for the reservation.
- Most travelers can participate in the experience.
- In this excursion or activity there will be a maximum of 7 travelers.
Política de cancelación
Free cancellation 24 hours before the start of the tour (Spanish time).